• Venue: - Whakaipo Bay
• Event info: - Farm map with electronic timing using SPORTident
- This will be a combination of exercises on White (very easy), Yellow (easy), Orange (a little harder) courses and also more difficult Orange and
Red courses for those who need a challenge. For those who may not have experienced orienteering on a farm map, this is the ideal opportunity to learn how to go
about navigating courses of varying levels of difficulty and where your level of skill is in this environment. Guidance will be provided.
• Entry Fees: - Individuals $7, Teams $12 for club members, non-members levy +$5.
• Registration: -
Online before Thursday, 9th February, 11:59pm
We will only have a limited number of on-the-day entries available and a $5 On-the-Day fee will be added to these entries
• Start times: - from 10:30am, Course closure: - 1:30pm
• What to bring: compass (unless you can tell where north is when the sun isn't out), A4 plastic bag for the map
• Course options: 3 set courses and Training exercises
RL: Red Long
RS: Red Short
T: Training, The training exercises will consist of 3 maps for white, yellow and orange courses (for the price of one map)
For further information contact Lyndon on 027 444 6708 or email
Event centre: Whakaipo Bay, W2K Track end
© Copyright 2022 - Taupo Orienteering Club - All rights reserved.